Want to trade (SVC Bumpstop)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello, I was putting out a feeler to see if anyone would be willing to trade a svc abs kit for an RPG kit. The kit comes with king 2.5 bumps and all hardware except the hardware needed for running stock leaf springs. I had intentions of running the kit at TRR, but I ran out of time to get it installed. I bought it used but it is in good shape some scratches on the crossbar. I bought the kit off of another member who never used it, however the bumps where used. When i put the one bumpstop in the can the little hole had to be opened up some. Can easily be paint matched again. Not looking to do shipping. I was hopping to find someone not too far. Thanks
cc388213b7c7091489fe1fb9c92eee78.jpg
77afc74d3808ce779c9387e341fc33d6.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

I can sell you some Deavers +2, in stock ready to ship...just sayin

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into getting a SVC kit, why are you looking to trade it for a RPG kit and not just use the SVC kit?

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking into getting a SVC kit, why are you looking to trade it for a RPG kit and not just use the SVC kit?

I was just looking to see if someone who had 3.0s would want to change, the svc adjustability kit allows for more up travel with 3.0s. I am probably not going to get to the point of needing or having 3.0s i was more or less just trying to give some with 3.0s a little upgrade, if they wanted. Nothing wrong with the kit, they are all really the same. Plus i was waiting on some parts to come in and figured i would run the ad. But my parts are in now so i will probably be just installing the kit sometime.

jayroach23

Reaction score
Rpg kit

Hi, did you want to sell your RPG Kit? I might be willing to purchase it from you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.