Vision X 4.5" Light Cannons & Alt Offroad Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*SOLD* Vision X 4.5" Light Cannons & Alt Offroad Brackets

After some comments from the equipment managers at work.... I decided to take the Light cannons off my truck (drive it for work. Yet, they didnt bitch about my SVC bumper... odd). Bought these a few months ago from Alt Offoad. Lights are in great condition... no chips on the bezels/lenses. The brackets have normal wear and tear marks associated with install but look pretty darn good. Wiring harness comes with it.... custom puppy I built for the install.

Anyhow, $400 for the brackets and the lights shipped in the lower 48. Let me know if you're interested.

Price reduced to $350... tired of looking at these things in my living room.

21b1y8p.jpg
2rc7fk8.jpg

Last edited:

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you do and what were they bitching about. Just curious as it is perfectly legal as long as they aren't on.....

OP
OP
D

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I drive my truck for work, it has to maintain a "stock appearance" and apparently these were a little too offroad race truck looking. Whatever... I was gonna ditch them eventually anyhow. At least in 6 months Ill be under new management... and then... its 54" lightbar time and they can suck it! :D

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since I drive my truck for work, it has to maintain a "stock appearance" and apparently these were a little too offroad race truck looking. Whatever... I was gonna ditch them eventually anyhow. At least in 6 months Ill be under new management... and then... its 54" lightbar time and they can suck it! :D
Not too derail, but check out the current raffle item. They might like it! Lol...

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993