Used Corsa Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced this Corsa muffler with a new one, as this one has a loose baffle or some such.

This is for you mechanically inclined types with metal cutting and welding skills.

Perhaps cut a flap and peel back to see what is loose and tack weld, or tack weld through the muffler skin to try and reattach whatever is loose to the side.

I used a thermal blanket wrap secured with heavy wire to basically hug the muffler sides which seemed to work to reduce rattle sound.

The custom exhaust shop I took it to said they could fix, but I decided not to mess with fixing it and just put on the new one.

Three years old, about 35K miles of use, had a thermal wrap on it so some residue from that, slight depression on end cap from installation, no leaks, pretty good shape otherwise.

Yours for cost of FEDEX ground shipping and small handling/paypal fee from 22032, it's not heavy, and will ship in Corsa box with all the protective padding.

muffler1.jpg

muffler2.jpg

serial number muffler.jpg
Serial number

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have the Corsa part number for the new muffler? Every time I’ve looked I can’t find just a muffler, have to buy a system from Corsa.. lol

OP
OP
siooss

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust System 14387 Sport Sound Level

1. 20FF4076 (Headpipe)
2. 20FF4079 (Tailpipe)
3. 20FF2012 (Muffler)
4. 16TA3000 (Tips)
5. 20FF7026 (Hardware)

No doubt you will need to call TMG Performance and see if they will sell you just the muffler. This one was a warranty replacement.

OP
OP
siooss

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This muffler has a new home; I would be interested to know if able to fix and what you found as the issue.

Moderator please close this thread.