Truck Parts Sale Fenders, Bumper, Wheels, Skid Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have in good, but used shape some Raptor parts I need to get out of here off a 2011 before I move . Any reasonable offer won't be refused.

Front raptor bumper in good shape. $100
Front stock skid plate very slightly bent. $50
Front fenders, black in good shape, no chips or dings. Have clear 3m bra on front of them. No inner fenders. Comes with the stock flares. This is the black black color. I think I have most the mounting hardware. $250.
I also have the factory wheels grey. In good shape. They are plasti-dipped black but can be power-washed off. In great shape. $100 each

All with about 22k miles on them. All in good used condition, but not beat. I will ship but buyer must pay shipping. Prefer pick up in SE Idaho. Could do Salt Lake and possibly Phoenix. Call with questions. 415-902-0272

Last edited:

reeds fx4

Reaction score
PM'd about wheels if you're willing to ship.

Edit: Any way you could post pics of them with or without the plasti-dip?

Last edited:

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I'm 100% interested in your front fenders. if you're in california ill pickup this weekend. if not let me know how much to ship to 93065. I will send a deposit via paypal to show my interest!

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

nm i saw your location. but if you can findout a shipping price to california i'm still interested. ill call you tomorrow

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have in good, but used shape some Raptor parts I need to get out of here off a 2011 before I move . Any reasonable offer won't be refused.

Front raptor bumper in good shape. $100
Front stock skid plate very slightly bent. $50
Front fenders, black in good shape, no chips or dings. Have clear 3m bra on front of them. No inner fenders. Comes with the stock flares. This is the black black color. I think I have most the mounting hardware. $250.
I also have the factory wheels grey. In good shape. They are plasti-dipped black but can be power-washed off. In great shape. $100 each

All with about 22k miles on them. All in good used condition, but not beat. I will ship but buyer must pay shipping. Prefer pick up in SE Idaho. Could do Salt Lake and possibly Phoenix. Call with questions. 415-902-0272

Called you earlier about the fenders if they're still available.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will take two of the wheels, if still available.
Let me know the shipping to San Diego, 92024 and I can get the payment to you right away.