Treypal's Raptor Parts Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
So I'm going to be selling a few things off of my Raptor. All parts are currently in the San Diego area, but I will be going out west in July, and can transport the parts to the Colorado Raptor Run, and anywhere between SoCal, Colorado, and Texas. I can work on shipping as well.

ICON Shocks and Coilovers. These have 1500 highway miles and 30 dirt miles on them. That is it. $4000 Shipped anywhere in the US on me. SOLD.

Custom bed rack. Holds a 65qt yeti, 2 8 gal action packers, a spare up to 37". It's Line-Xed and has a spot to mount a rear facing amber light. It mounts to the 4 front bed bolts. $500. $750 and I'll include the Yeti. SOLD.

Tire Gate. I bought it used. Works great. $300 must be picked up in SoCal or buyer must arrange freight.

I also have the following that won't be available until late July.

NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL LATE JULY!

RPG Tie Rods. Roughly 20,000 miles on them. $350 SOLD.

RPG Stage 1 kit. DOES NOT INCLUDE BUMP STOPS! Will require new hardware. $300. SOLD.

Custom Deaver leaf springs. +2 rated for 600 lbs of bed weight. $750 SOLD

Last edited:

Chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn...pretty good prices for some used gear. I would be all over the stage 2 if I didn't just buy a ring. Sorry to hear about your truck.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score