TireGate Bed Mount Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a TireGate Bed Mount Tire Carrier parts. This is to mount your spare tire in the bed. Includes the Y-Bar, base mount and base mount safety cable hook mount which are all new. The Urethane wheel cone is used and has been sized for the stock Raptor Wheels. So this would be perfect for anyone wanting to mount a spare tire that is on a stock Raptor wheel in the bed. Part number from TireGate is UBM3030. You receive what is pictured.

This is perfect if you need to get the spare out of the stock location and put in the bed for one of the Raptor Runs.

Located in Michigan. $95.00 plus shipping

B-IhBZPYQpyyqxNtRO13wwUqTnW8AlqCq_k=w138-h109-p-no.jpg

Tire+Holder+2.jpg

OP
OP
SVT_4X4

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an FYI for those not familiar with these the small square bracket bolts to bed floor with 4 bolts.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few comments:

1) I have one of these on my custom rack, they are awesome! Rock solid construction and your spare will not move at all. I have done 4 Raptor Runs with mine and thousands of miles.

2) The OP is offering at a great price. I recall these are like $185 + shipping new.

3) To potential buyers, be advised, if you are planning on installing directly in your bed and not on a rack, you will need to drill into your bed including a 1" center hole for the hold-down screw.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After going through the process of making one these, this is a bargain even at $200... Great Deal for someone

Status
Not open for further replies.