Stock RAPTOR Front Fenders W/ Color Matched Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump for a good price. If you decide you want to break the set up and only sell the flairs, let me know. I might be interested.

(PS: Where does one come by such parts? Not off one's own truck, right?? :panic:)

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for a good price. If you decide you want to break the set up and only sell the flairs, let me know. I might be interested.

(PS: Where does one come by such parts? Not off one's own truck, right?? :panic:)

Haha.. A location would help. I'm in Costa Mesa, CA and would prefer local pickup. Hadn't considered breaking up the set but I'll give it some thought and let you know.

I am betting he is installing new fiberglass fenders with more flare...

Yep!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good. I plan to pass right thru your neighborhood with my Raptor mid Oct. If you still have them and don't mind breaking them up at that point, maybe we can work something out.

energie

Reaction score
I'd buy them for my F150 if they didn't look stupid as eff with just wide front fenders lol

Beazer

Reaction score
WHere did you find aftermarket fenders and flares? I'm looking for something a little wider too.
Tough to find it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.