Stock Raptor Bumper w/skid and Tux black rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stock Raptor bumper taken off a 2014 with 2k miles – complete with skid $200

Tuxedo Black rear bumper – shows signs of wear with some scratches but no dings or dents $150

Prefer to deliver locally but will ship and could possibly with Greyhound to save on shipping.

Shoot me a message for any questions or inquiries

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's too cheap for the bumper and skid bro!! I would grab it if I was closer!!

I know but I have two and just picked this one up and a stock raptor rear bumper for the price the guy wanted for his running boards.

I don't need it so hoping someone who needs one could profit

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt you want to even estimate shipping on the rear bumper, but if you were local I'd take it. After shipping, I could probably get mine painted for cheaper haha.

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doubt you want to even estimate shipping on the rear bumper, but if you were local I'd take it. After shipping, I could probably get mine painted for cheaper haha.

Location and zip? Greyhound may be cheap. Like $50

Robb0h

Reaction score
Id be interested in a shipping estimate. Recently bought a Raptor with aftermarket bumpers and thinking of going back to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front bumper Pending.

Rear bumper now $100 local or $100 + shipping. Overall good condition, left side has some scrapes and scratches but overall good condition