Stock bumpers, skid plate, side steps, and exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock bumpers, skid plate, side steps, exhaust, and rotors

Stock parts off of my 2014 SCREW.
Exhaust from the cat back: SOLD
Running Boards/Side Steps (includes mounting brackets and hardware): SOLD
Front Bumper: SOLD
Front skid plate: $100
Rear Bumper (no sensors): SOLD
Front and Rear brake rotors: Gone

Everything is in great shape. All of it came off my rig early on. One of the front brake rotors has a little hot spot on it. Not sure if turning it would help. The other 3 are in good shape. Had less than 15k miles on them when swapped them out. I'll list them at $25, but make me an offer.

Located in Riverside, CA (92508). May ship the skid plate on buyers dime.

Attachments

• IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 128
  • IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0087.jpg
    IMAG0087.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0094.jpg
    IMAG0094.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
OP
Orionkhan

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added pics of the bumpers and skid plate. Also, added some stock brake rotors I have taking up space in the garage.

OP
OP
Orionkhan

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front bumper sold. Still have the skid plate, exhaust, and rotors.

OP
OP
Orionkhan

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exhaust sold. Still have the skid and rotors. Willing to ship the skid on buyers dime.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock parts off of my 2014 SCREW.
Exhaust from the cat back: SOLD
Running Boards/Side Steps (includes mounting brackets and hardware): SOLD
Front Bumper: SOLD
Front skid plate: $100
Rear Bumper (no sensors): SOLD
Front and Rear brake rotors: $25

Everything is in great shape. All of it came off my rig early on. One of the front brake rotors has a little hot spot on it. Not sure if turning it would help. The other 3 are in good shape. Had less than 15k miles on them when swapped them out. I'll list them at $25, but make me an offer.

Located in Riverside, CA (92508). May ship the skid plate on buyers dime.

If you don't mind me asking.. At what price did you end up selling the front bumper, rear bumper, side steps for? the reason I'm asking is I have these same items that I will probably be putting up for sale. I've had them sitting in the garage for the longest time so now I'm just going to put them up for sale but not too sure what prices to put on them.

OP
OP
Orionkhan

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking.. At what price did you end up selling the front bumper, rear bumper, side steps for? the reason I'm asking is I have these same items that I will probably be putting up for sale. I've had them sitting in the garage for the longest time so now I'm just going to put them up for sale but not too sure what prices to put on them.

Damn, to be honest, I don't remember. Seems like I had each bumper at like $200 a piece. The the side steps might have been $400. What I can tell is that the bumpers and side steps sold fast. Raptor guys bought the bumpers. And some guy with a new F150 bought the side steps on the way from picking up his new truck. I do remember thinking that I probably could have asked a little more because they went fast. But I'm here in SoCal, don't know if you'd have the same market. I also posted them on craigslist. Hope that helps.

BTW, I still have the skid plate. Kinda forgot I had it until just now seeing this.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, to be honest, I don't remember. Seems like I had each bumper at like $200 a piece. The the side steps might have been $400. What I can tell is that the bumpers and side steps sold fast. Raptor guys bought the bumpers. And some guy with a new F150 bought the side steps on the way from picking up his new truck. I do remember thinking that I probably could have asked a little more because they went fast. But I'm here in SoCal, don't know if you'd have the same market. I also posted them on craigslist. Hope that helps.

BTW, I still have the skid plate. Kinda forgot I had it until just now seeing this.

sweet, that helps! I'll probably try selling the bumper and skid together for $350 just so that I don't have to worry about trying to get rid of it later on and sides for $300