Standard methods trade for stocks plus cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tofuwreck

Reaction score
If you are able to get stocks at a reasonable price I can by your methods and you can still come out on top. Let me know if this might work?

I am in Patterson, CA.

hey you by chance, randomly know a mark marring from Patterson??
las palmas ranch?

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are able to get stocks at a reasonable price I can by your methods and you can still come out on top. Let me know if this might work?

I am in Patterson, CA.

Would you wanna buy the methods with the tires on em? Id rather not pay for remove. Then I would buy some stockers with some burnt up bfgs attached if anyone has them. I just need for trade in value.

Adub35

Reaction score
Would you wanna buy the methods with the tires on em? Id rather not pay for remove. Then I would buy some stockers with some burnt up bfgs attached if anyone has them. I just need for trade in value.

Possibly what do you want for them w/tires?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

hey you by chance, randomly know a mark marring from Patterson??
las palmas ranch?

I know of him, but do not know him personally!

tofuwreck

Reaction score
Possibly what do you want for them w/tires?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

I know of him, but do not know him personally!

figured id shout it out just to see if you know him cause the town isn't that big. pretty big growers tho. small world to say the least.