Snugtop Super Sport - Tuxedo Black - New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fillmoreranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered and placed a deposit on a black Snugtop Super Sport with all the bells and whistles for a Raptor. It has been delivered to the dealer in Eureka, MO, however I won't be needing it.

If you are looking for a Snugtop for your Tuxedo Black Raptor... This could be a great opportunity to get one at a discount... as I need to find it a good home.

Call me at 773-888-1190 if you are seriously interested.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should call the Topper Dealer, and ask them to take a couple of Actual pics for you / us. Then post them here.

randy
================================

This dynamic design from SNUGTOP combines a gracefully contoured side window with an extra-large rear window to provide a look that complements the factory styling. The rear side window pops out for ventilation.

Other features of the SUPER SPORT include...
•Exclusive Hidden Mounting System firmly holds the cap in place without drilling holes in the bed for easy removal and installation.
•Rotary Latch Locking System (available on late model trucks)
•Special Channeled Rain Gutter that diverts the flow of water. (available on late model trucks)
•Laminated Hinges and Hardware which provide an extra measure of safety, not to mention maximum strength.
•Exclusive Wrapped Window Frame provides a polished look that no other product offers on the market! (available on late model trucks)
•Key-Operated Lock (pop-out lock optional) award-winning EZ Open lock fits flush with the door, has no handles and pops the cap's tailgate open when the key is inserted and turned. (available on late model trucks)
•The Convenient Optional Keyless Remote (available option on late model trucks)
•All Glass Tailgate Door
Other key design attributes of the SNUGTOP Super Sport truck cap include pop-out windows, an integrated LED third brakelight and a large rear window for improved vision.

http://www.snugtop.com/products/super-sport.php?make_id=6