For Sale: WeatherTech Floorliners '10-'11 Supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
These are the WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners for '10-'11 Raptor Supercab model # 441791 FRONT SET ONLY http://www.weathertech.com/store/mv...hId=227&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=143,914,866. The retail price of these is $99.95 + SHIPPING. Shipping is about $18.00 so 117.95 would be the price direct from WeatherTech. These Floor Liners are brand new, never used in their original packaging. I only opened the box today to take pictures.

As it turns out... I got the front liners already, and I ordered the rear liners but received these instead. Apparently a mistake was made and I will have to ship these front liners back to WeatherTech and pay for shipping again for the rear liner. It's going to cost me a lot more than it would just to sell these liners to someone here at a discount and then order the new liners thorough a local source at cost(i have a hook-up on the rear liner).

So, this will work out for me at less cost and I can save someone some money if they wanted to buy these anyway. I would like $80 + exact shipping costs. US Only Please

If you want them, PM me, I will give you my PayPal address and I will ship them out within hours of receiving PayPal payment.

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
sold, shipped and received in good order by shelteredraptor. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.