For Sale: Pedal Commander GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD
I have a Pedal Commander for sale - PC-18...asking $200 + shipping. I used it for about 2 months but have now purchased a tuner. Works great!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Pedal-Commander-Throttle-Response-Controller-01-600x600.jpg
    Pedal-Commander-Throttle-Response-Controller-01-600x600.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Who's tuner and tunes did you get?

FYI: The PC-18 works on the GEN1's too, 5.4 and 6.2
GLWS

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a nGuage from 5star and one tune. And I am also getting a tune from MPT. I will actually get them this week. Can’t wait to try it out!

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can't use the pedal commander with those tunes? I have an svc tune and a pedal commander and they complement each other perfectly.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I got a nGuage from 5star and one tune. And I am also getting a tune from MPT. I will actually get them this week. Can’t wait to try it out!

Darn, could of gotten that for you! :-(
We are an affiliated 5Star Tuning Dealer.
Contact Us - 5 Star Tuning

Well glad you like the PC while you had it.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

you can't use the pedal commander with those tunes? I have an svc tune and a pedal commander and they complement each other perfectly.

Yes you can, great combo. I think he ought to try it with the tune and then turn the PC off to see for himself the difference. Might just take it off the market. He has a great price so someone might snatch it up before he gets a chance to see.

OP
OP
thetasigma1186

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn, could of gotten that for you! :-(

We are an affiliated 5Star Tuning Dealer.

Contact Us - 5 Star Tuning.

Dang! I didn’t see it on your site...and was anxious to order because of stock issues. That’s what I get for being in a hurry!

If I get the tunes back fairly quick, I’ll try the PC with them. I just assumed it would be unnecessary with the tune.
Thanks!

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Dang! I didn’t see it on your site...and was anxious to order because of stock issues. That’s what I get for being in a hurry!

If I get the tunes back fairly quick, I’ll try the PC with them. I just assumed it would be unnecessary with the tune.
Thanks!

No worries. I understand. There is a LOT of things not on the website that we sell.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/gen2-gen1-performance-bundle-sale-55641/

If you sell the PC before you get the tuner, swing by and I can let you borrow my PC for a day. :)