Saints Offroad Chase Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our New Delta Ford Raptor Chase rack is a complete bolt on design! Now you can easily install or remove your Delta Series Ford Raptor chase rack from your truck for your everyday use and off road needs. The Delta Ford Raptor Chase Rack Allows you to carry two spares, two 5 gal tuf jugs, a source 10gal CO2 tank, a mountable jack with a place to store your rod, glow whip mounts for safety and ability to fly your favorite flag, plus you have the whole rear section for mounting things such as an ice chest, generator, tool boxes, camping gear, whatever your needs may be for your adventure. We even added a mounting plate on the passenger side for your compressor or whatever fits your needs. When not in use easily remove the delta Ford Raptor chase rack in less then five minutes and have your whole bed back to its original Ford Raptor lay out with no post or mounting plates in the way. Join the Delta Force where improvising and preparation are key.

Comes with the following

2 Ton Floor Jack
2 - 5 Gallon Tuff Jugs

Located in Norcal 94534

$900.00

Attachments

• IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 145
OP
OP
B

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me. Lets figure something out freight wise. It will fit on a pallet. Probably take a week to get to you.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

I forgot to add, the rack will accommodate up to a 37 inch spare tire(s).

roush2009

Reaction score
can you pm me and where are you

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

cool can you pm me and where are you and are they ready to go