Rogue RENEGADE Rear Dove Tail Bumper – $1100 + Shipping (Phoenix)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rogue RENEGADE Rear Bumper (PHX)

GEN 1 Rogue RENEGADE Rear Bumper for Sale – reduced to $SOLD shipped to conus

Features include an integrated flush mount rear lighting, access step for your bed, license plate mount, license plate lights (similar to OEM), spare tire access hole, corrosion resistant coating and aluminum panels. Not only does the RENEGADE Rear Bumpers encompass the quality you have come to expect from Rogue Racing, they incorporate the design functionality of being able to mount a 37 Inch Tire under your bed using the factory mount, added weight savings from being able to remove your factory hitch, and a tight fit to the rear tailgate giving you an extra 3 inches of clearance for those of you who have trouble fitting your truck in the garage.

Note: This bumper is designed for a dovetail installation thus maximizing the departure angle. No backup sensors.

Sale includes the bumper and 2 Rogue flush mount white LED lights. Reuse your stock hardware to complete the install.

This bumper is in very good condition with the only visibly noticeable scratch on one of the LED mounting plates (see photo).

All sales final, as-is, no returns or refunds, buyer pays shipping (CONUS) and paypal fees if applicable, cooler not included.

This bumper is no longer in production so once they're gone, they're gone.

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 128
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 119
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 125
  • image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipping quote sent to tahitiansoul

Yes GEN 1

Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As per the thread title, a dovetail IS required for this bumper, but the installation can be done by the average joe with a couple sawzaw blades and a 6 pack.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, for those who ain't skeereed to dovetail. This is nearly half off if you consider the bumper with lights, tax and shipping would normally set you back close to $2k. In like new condition.

Price reduced to $1100 shipped to CONUS

Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No.. ship, price now includes free ship, but if you want I can toss some sh*t in the box. UPS will be none the wiser.

This thing is very durable and all surfaces are corrosion resistant, for years of rust free ownership. Even in the salt caked snow choked roads of south joisey. best looking rear bumper out there if you ask me.. even the insides of the mounting holes are power coated and look brand new. The bumper panels appear to have a heavy duty Line X type coating. Very well made in the USA.

Send me your email and I'll get you an invoice,

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No.. ship, price now includes free ship, but if you want I can toss some sh*t in the box. UPS will be none the wiser.

This thing is very durable and all surfaces are corrosion resistant, for years of rust free ownership. Even in the salt caked snow choked roads of south joisey. best looking rear bumper out there if you ask me..

Send me your email and I'll get you an invoice,

lol i wish someones getting a good deal

OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, however one could weld up a 2" receiver as this bumper has the notch/cutout for that config. You can see that notch in the photos. There's also a hole thru the bottom of that notch to insert a vertical piece of bar stock to gusset that receiver.

I asked Nick at Rouge why: RENEGADE is Rogues max performance oriented bumper (pre runner) which had no hitch to maximize departure angles to the utmost, also has a very clean look, unlike others bumpers which may be too minimalist. Add to that a dovetail and the look is one of a kind. It covers all the unsightly underbody. Where other bumpers look too minimalist or overly large this one nails that balance perfectly. You won't be dragging your rear with this bumper, "it's sucked up and tucked in" as Nick put it.

Last edited: