Rogue Racing Radius Amber 40" Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD!

This AMBER 40" radius light bar from Rogue Racing puts out 19,800 Lumens. It's in very good working condition with low hours, and no visible scratches or dents.

Amber performs better than white light in dusty conditions by reducing dust particle reflectivity and therefore glare.

No refunds or returns, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees (where applicable). Bumper pictured NOT included. Includes lightbar with a standard male deutsch connector and new mounting brackets with hardware. You'll need the $15 deutsch female wiring connector, rigid makes one for sale on Amazon.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image1 (5).jpeg
    image1 (5).jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 117
  • image3 (1).jpeg
    image3 (1).jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 111
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 111
  • image1 (4).jpeg
    image1 (4).jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, mounts up very easily with no drilling cutting or bracket mods, according to others on this site who have done it. "One of the easiest lightbar mods available, due to using existing holes"

Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price now includes a pair of mounting brackets,

Last edited:
OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the SVC page for that bumper it will accomodate a 30" light so, no.

OP
OP
MatMan

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would look great on a Gen2 with the amber headlight markers

I only have one upfitter switch that I've reserved for rear ambers, so no place to mount this.

Although I wouldn't mind putting it behind my grill, Hoping someone will buy it before I get the urge to see how it looks.

Last edited: