Rigid Lights 40" E-Series LED Light Bar *BRAND NEW*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brand New In the Box...
Bought a bunch of lights for a Chase Raptor and decide to go another route....
My loss your gain.

This light is a Combo Spot and Flood.
comes with all the mounting hardware and wiring looms.

So Cal Pickup or can Ship anywhere.

LOW LOW Price of $1000.00 If you buy the other lights let me know and can work a deal on shipping everything :smile:

Spot / Flood / Combo Pattern
Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
A360 Extruded Aluminum Housing
Plug & Play Wiring Harness w/ Switch
50,000+ Hour Lifespan
Zero UV Emissions
IP68 Certified
No Hot Spots
No Vibration or Bouncing Beams
100% Optically Clear Lens
No Warm Up - Instant On / Off
ROHS Compliant
Over / Under Voltage Protection
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. This 40" version features an extruded aluminum housing with 80 LED's that together produce an industry-leading 16,800 raw lumens at only 160 watts.

Spot / Flood Combo - This light bar features both the Spot and Flood versions of our Hybrid optics system. The Spot version of our Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. This light incorporates both using our Spot optics in the middle and our Flood optics in the outer sections to provide the perfect combination of distance and area.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25629&stc=1&d=1375342159

Attachments

• E-SERIES-40-2.jpg
    E-SERIES-40-2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I am looking for but I wanted it in just spot pattern for behind my grill..... Any chance of getting it exchanged with Rigid since it is still new in box for a spot pattern?????

OP
OP
INI

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey buddy. Looks like you get the motor and hardware for the steps :)

i thought about the spot vs flood...

i liked the combo for that exact reason.

the spots and the flood are a perfect setup for the grill. all spot is defiantly bright with no close area lighting.

This is what I am looking for but I wanted it in just spot pattern for behind my grill..... Any chance of getting it exchanged with Rigid since it is still new in box for a spot pattern?????

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey buddy. Looks like you get the motor and hardware for the steps :)

i thought about the spot vs flood...

i liked the combo for that exact reason.

the spots and the flood are a perfect setup for the grill. all spot is defiantly bright with no close area lighting.

Hi, yes I got them today and thank you again for all your help!!

I wanted a spot so I would not get as much light loss as you would with it being behind the grill and the wider flood pattern. I already have a 20" lower grill kit in combo for close up light.

OP
OP
INI

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would look awesome....

40 inch behind the grill and 20 in the lower half.

thats a TON of light. would look insane

i am sure i can swap it out just might take some time.

OP
OP
INI

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it comes with all the mounts. not sure what is used for behind the grill.....i am sure that it can be done vey easily.

price drop to move this weekend....want it all gone.

$1000.00 SHIPPED.

Des this come with everything to mount behind the grill? ( just below the giant FORD)