Rear Gen 1 shocks just rebuilt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these rebuilt recently and then ended up getting a deal on 3.0s

They were done at Forged Offroad with their stage 1 with flutter stack. I can provide proof of build.

I live in Pa so they are not as pretty on the outside and have corrosion. They also have MPHD on them which makes them pretty dirty.

I still have fronts with Geiser springs on the truck so those arent for sale yet. Looking for a deal on front 3.0s

Want $425 for the rears plus shipping.

d018d9222d0475b087592e792b252d2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These have only about 500 miles on them and 0 offroad miles.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of AMSOIL MPHD...

When I got my 2014, I bought a case and sprayed the truck as best I could, including the shocks.
I just took off my rear shocks after 65K miles, and they looked just like yours. Then I cleaned them and they came out amazing. A little cleaning, and I'm sure your shock will sell quickly.

Attachments

• Rear Shocks.jpg
    Rear Shocks.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you clean this stuff off with. The mphd stays pretty good. Thats why it works I guess!

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you clean this stuff off with. The mphd stays pretty good. Thats why it works I guess!

I originally tried car wash soap and water on my front shocks which did not come out too well. So on the rears, I was reaching for the Acetone, but I had a can of Mineral Spirits handy, which worked great. Not much effort to get them clean. I didn't apply any to the shafts as I thought it might affect the seals, but they are going for a rebuild anyway. Update your picture when you give it a try.

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are sold. Putting fronts up for sale soon