READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well. I sure felt the love in those past posts. I know it's not Craigslist. If I wanted to post in Craiglist I would have. But I'm here because of the RAPTOR and that is all. I don'thave a lot to say because I don't need to say much or ask much. I see several people that spend a lot of time posting. I do have other things to do besides this forum. Thanks for the advise. I doubt I'll get to 50 ever so adios.
Mil T

:waytogo:

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually think the 50 posts rule is very lenient. But as he is so willing to just leave probably was just selling crap.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone with no questions and no answers wants to be part of a forum - does anyone else see this as counter intuitive?

The ability to sell something on this forum is a privilege - I haven't seen anything sit for more than a few days without being sold.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean I cant sell my A6E Intruder on here? Tram equipped,all weather medium attack raptor? I'll let her go cheap. 25 mill? OBO

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

And I'll throw in a dozen 500 pounders......