READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to be a troublemaker. I saw that a gun or two had sold, so I was trying to sell my excess ammo. Gunbroker.com is my new friend. ;)

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the 50 post requirement. WHY?
I own a Raptor. I come to the website to review. I dont 'post that much cause I don't need to. Yet I have some parts to sell exclusively for Raptor and I can't cause I haven't been chatty enough. Stupid rule if you ask me for a website that is exclusive to a specific hi end vehicle that there is only one other forum.
Mil T

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I own a Raptor. I come to the website to review. I dont 'post that much cause I don't need to. Yet I have some parts to sell exclusively for Raptor and I can't cause I haven't been chatty enough. Stupid rule if you ask me for a website that is exclusive to a specific hi end vehicle that there is only one other forum.
Mil T

The 50 post rule is waived for Supporting Members. It's a fair trade off for the members who don't post much but still want the privilege to post in the classifieds.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Mil T

In short, we just don't want people joining the forum and using it as their personal flea market. All we ask is that members contribute some content/posts to the forum in exchange for using it to sell parts.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 50 post rule is waived for Supporting Members. It's a fair trade off for the members who don't post much but still want the privilege to post in the classifieds.

In short, we just don't want people joining the forum and using it as their personal flea market. All we ask is that members contribute some content/posts to the forum in exchange for using it to sell parts.

i not only feel that this is more than fair i support it. as 6.2 says this isnt craigslist. i see this on many forums people register just to sell their stuff and then leave. also forums wouldnt be as great as they r by people just trolling and not contributing. we all can ask questions but it makes the forum stronger if we all share our info as well. also its kinda sketchy buying products from someone with single digit posts. if the person has 50+ post u can see he/she is here as a member in good standing and not here to sell some crtap and go. this helps protect buyers and sellers. 50 posts really isnt that many post anyway especially on a awesome site like this. they are plenty of opportunities to engage in some good talk here!

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well. I sure felt the love in those past posts. I know it's not Craigslist. If I wanted to post in Craiglist I would have. But I'm here because of the RAPTOR and that is all. I don'thave a lot to say because I don't need to say much or ask much. I see several people that spend a lot of time posting. I do have other things to do besides this forum. Thanks for the advise. I doubt I'll get to 50 ever so adios.
Mil T

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well. I sure felt the love in those past posts. I know it's not Craigslist. If I wanted to post in Craiglist I would have. But I'm here because of the RAPTOR and that is all. I don'thave a lot to say because I don't need to say much or ask much. I see several people that spend a lot of time posting. I do have other things to do besides this forum. Thanks for the advise. I doubt I'll get to 50 ever so adios.
Mil T

I gotta ask if u don't have any questions to ask or answer what r u even on the forum for? Is it just to sell and buy, if u don't like Craigslist try eBay. I don't like seeing members ever leave a forum but if u have doubts on making 50 post then there is no loss for the forum or u. Forums run off member participation.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2