Raptor Retrofit OEM HID headlights with harness for SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE!

Raptor Retrofit OEM HID headlights complete with wiring harness. These were on my Raptor for about 8 months and are in excellent condition. No blems at all on the lenses, and the projectors are nice and bright! Includes TWO Morimoto ballast/controller units (one marked, one unmarked) from Dawson Sears @ Raptor Retrofit also.

There is only one small blem on the back-side of one of the headlight units caused by UPS shipping when Dawson originally sent them to me. One of the orientation pins used at the factory to align the headlights to the body of the truck snapped off in transit. This does NOT cause any problems with the light, the way the light fits your truck, the way the light functions, or anything else like that. It is strictly an alignment pin for the factory robots to use when installing the light. The light does not wiggle around or anything like that! Remember, the lights are held into the truck with compression fittings and three 10mm bolts! :)

I paid $1200'ish new for these shipped to me. I will sell these for $900 shipped to the lower 48 states. Anywhere beyond the lower 48, you pay actual shipping costs!

If you live in Nashville or the surrounding area, you can meet me to get them and save shipping too. :)

Actual photos follow:

i-tpkKvGB-2504x1878.jpg

i-fWGHzgd-2412x1809.jpg

i-DQBC9Xn-2412x1809.jpg

i-s7hQ5xj-2412x1809.jpg

i-rVjJd3J-2412x1809.jpg

i-8X3RNs2-2412x1809.jpg

i-3NkLSx3-2412x1812.jpg

i-Zj6nLmN-2412x1809.jpg

Reaction score
Haha, need to free up the money. I've got my extra funds invested in a small startup business right now. If you still have them when I make a few sales though, I'll try to snag them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lights

You ever out By Knoxville ?

If I can work a deal in the next week would like to snag these from you

Be in touch

Thanks Lance

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ever out By Knoxville ?

If I can work a deal in the next week would like to snag these from you

Be in touch

Thanks Lance
I'm never out to that side of the state. Always in Nashville. I do want to mention that next week I am traveling for work and then again in mid September. I'll be able to ship on the weekends, but Monday - Thurs I will be on the road.

TuFerLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Chattanooga, and so much want!!!! This is the #1 thing on my to do list... Time to start saving some coin!