Raptor Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Used for about 5000 miles. Raptor Retrofit MH1 Headlights blacked out with amber rings. Includes original wiring harness and ballasts. Everything needed.

A few of the Amber LED lights are out. 2 on the DS and 1 on the PS. But it isn't really noticeable. The headlights don't have any major scratches.

Selling because I upgraded to the FX-R headlights from Raptor Retrofit.

$800 shipped or $750 picked up at TRR (Must pay in advance).

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the busted LED's? Easy fix? Very interested but only if I can get those working. It would aggravate me just knowing they were out...

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'll have to get some. They are really tiny LEDs.

I think they are under warranty.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I guess they have a 2 year warranty. If you can verify they are under warranty, I'll take them and have the warranty work done.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Also, do you know if they are setup for mid perch? I see that he adjusts for that when he builds them. I'd assume they could still be adjusted up and down with the stock headlight adjustments regardless...

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Consider them sold if they are still under warranty. Probably have you send them straight back to RR rather than shipping them to me jus tto turn around and send them out...

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second in line.
Shipping is to a US address.
I'll do 650 shipped if out of warrany.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I still have these lights. I thought I was going to need them on my current Raptor, but I won't.

I'll do $650 shipped as they sit. $700 if I send them into Raptor Retrofit.

Status
Not open for further replies.