Raptor LED Grille Clearance Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sale is a set of all three clearance lights removed from the grille of a 2014 Raptor with under 500 miles on it. I purchased a smoked set (clear coat tinted with black paint) and don't need these.

Included are the three LED clearance lights, the short harness that each of the three clearance lights connect to, and also the hood harness that the short harness connects to (not pictured - this harness is cut off at ~5ft. length). The best price I could find on these lights is $60.26 each ($180.78 total) from Tasca and that doesn't include shipping or the wire harnesses.

NOTE: The connectors on the short harness and hood harness are different between truck with and without a front camera. These were removed from a truck without a front camera and only have a 2-pin connector.

Part #: AL3Z-15442-C
Price: $125.00 (Includes free USPS shipping)

I realize most of you guys own Raptors and probably don't need more than 1 or 2 lights or the harnesses, but I'm not willing to sell anything separately unless all three lights are spoken for individually ($45.00 each).

PM me your email address and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

The last photo is of my own truck with the OEM smoked lights I installed just so you can see what they look like.

Attachments

• LED_clearance (1).jpg
    LED_clearance (1).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 226
  • LED_clearance (2).jpg
    LED_clearance (2).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 131
  • LED_clearance (3).jpg
    LED_clearance (3).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 142
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SALE PENDING!

Sorry, infinitereality; I got a PM offer for asking price 23 minutes after your post.