Raptor door sill final run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Raptor nuts, I am doing my run of Raptor door sills in stainless with color high lights. This is going to be the final run for these and what I have is all I will have. These fit 2010 to 2014 door sills. This is the painted part around the bottom of the cab step where the factory left out any protection. My machine shop I use is closing and what I get is all I will get. These fit both super crew and super cab (super cab front only). You will get your choice of color as usual on the color palette Red, green, black, orange , blue I can do pink, yellow , white... I was going to see if I could do something with a black stainless but that was just a fiasco... This is the final run and I will not make them again ! ! ! This is a first come first served effort and I have 2 people that have paid and waited patiently for 6 months for this to happen.. I have 9 more sets of 4 sorry but you have to buy all 4 ... $ 249.99

Attachments

• 2013-02-11_15-25-51_376.jpg
    2013-02-11_15-25-51_376.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 2013-02-12_12-33-43_619.jpg
    2013-02-12_12-33-43_619.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_20130418_114244_548.jpg
    IMG_20130418_114244_548.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20130418_114248_518.jpg
    IMG_20130418_114248_518.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_20130418_114253_810.jpg
    IMG_20130418_114253_810.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Raptor nuts, I am doing my run of Raptor door sills in stainless with color high lights. This is going to be the final run for these and what I have is all I will have. These fit 2010 to 2014 door sills. This is the painted part around the bottom of the cab step where the factory left out any protection. My machine shop I use is closing and what I get is all I will get. These fit both super crew and super cab (super cab front only). You will get your choice of color as usual on the color palette Red, green, black, orange , blue I can do pink, yellow , white... I was going to see if I could do something with a black stainless but that was just a fiasco... This is the final run and I will not make them again ! ! ! This is a first come first served effort and I have 2 people that have paid and waited patiently for 6 months for this to happen.. I have 9 more sets of 4 sorry but you have to buy all 4 ...

What's the price on these

D

Deleted member 12951

These are awesome, still enjoy looking at mine and get compliments all the time. I was seriously considering swapping them out for the black stainless ones, oh well. Guys, these are worth the money.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are awesome, still enjoy looking at mine and get compliments all the time. I was seriously considering swapping them out for the black stainless ones, oh well. Guys, these are worth the money.

The picture I saw of yours is the reason I want a set. They do look awesome. Black would have been nice on my black truck but the stainless will work just fine.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Hi Raptor nuts, I am doing my run of Raptor door sills in stainless with color high lights. This is going to be the final run for these and what I have is all I will have. These fit 2010 to 2014 door sills. This is the painted part around the bottom of the cab step where the factory left out any protection. My machine shop I use is closing and what I get is all I will get. These fit both super crew and super cab (super cab front only). You will get your choice of color as usual on the color palette Red, green, black, orange , blue I can do pink, yellow , white... I was going to see if I could do something with a black stainless but that was just a fiasco... This is the final run and I will not make them again ! ! ! This is a first come first served effort and I have 2 people that have paid and waited patiently for 6 months for this to happen.. I have 9 more sets of 4 sorry but you have to buy all 4 ... $ 249.99

Just because I love being a pain in the ass do all 4 have to be the same color or will you do two and two. I think I want to only put them on the front of my trucks but I'd want red for my black truck to match the SE interior and blue for the white truck since it has the blue accent interior. I know I'm being :supergay:but I'd like them to match lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

The picture I saw of yours is the reason I want a set. They do look awesome. Black would have been nice on my black truck but the stainless will work just fine.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Just because I love being a pain in the ass do all 4 have to be the same color or will you do two and two. I think I want to only put them on the front of my trucks but I'd want red for my black truck to match the SE interior and blue for the white truck since it has the blue accent interior. I know I'm being :supergay:but I'd like them to match lol.

Stop being a cheap ass, buy two full sets in each color and be done with it