Raptor Accessories for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im confused on the price for the tuner at $250. To get at least two maps sent it is $160 so we would be at $410 for a used tuner and only two maps when you can buy a brand new unit with warranty and 5 tunes for $30 more. Are you firm on the $250?

OP
OP
justuspost

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im confused on the price for the tuner at $250. To get at least two maps sent it is $160 so we would be at $410 for a used tuner and only two maps when you can buy a brand new unit with warranty and 5 tunes for $30 more. Are you firm on the $250?

A new X4 tuner is $399, which includes stock tunes usable if your truck is stock.

If your truck is modified, you'll need a custom tune specifically matched to the customizations of your truck and this tuner to apply the tune.

The X4 tuner I'm offering comes with the 5 stock (generic) tunes all X4s have at $250 which is $150 less than retail.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't the tunes need to be coordinated with your truck pcm regardless. Meaning you still have to buy new tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
justuspost

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't the tunes need to be coordinated with your truck pcm regardless. Meaning you still have to buy new tunes.

Connecting to a new truck didn't cost me anything. Just the custom 'Tune' for my truck. AFAIK the stock tunes should work for any 6.2L. They may or may not work well for your truck. They are fairly generic, results may vary.

This is simply the device for putting those tunes onto your truck.

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh so these are not the 5 star tunes but some generic tunes that sct made?

OP
OP
justuspost

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SCT tune is custom for my truck. The 5star tunes are generic for all 6.2L trucks.

When I bought this, I knew nothing about it. A little YouTube and Google goes a long way.