Pofung Handhelds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ni9mm,
X2!
I have tried the chirp and three different Baofeng programming cords without success; I am VERY willing to PAY someone to clone their programmed Baofeng to mine and allow me more than one channel!
Eddie

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Ni9mm,
X2!
I have tried the chirp and three different Baofeng programming cords without success; I am VERY willing to PAY someone to clone their programmed Baofeng to mine and allow me ore than one channel!
Eddie

I still don't know if my settings work... nobody to test with here in Santa Maria! I wish I had known about Treypal before I bought my elcheapo handheld. It is worth the few extra dollars for sure.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
@treypal does said radio come with charger? What stations are programmed, and what is the best magnetic antenna to run with this setup? Thinking of picking one up to throw at a buddy who doesn't have one if we're traveling/off-roading.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes they come with a charging base. Trey programs all the raptor run channels for you. I did get the cable and used that freeware software to just change the channel names from GLRE to Snoball but did see how you can add stations too, very easy. I later got the better antenna for it for only $12 more