Pedal Commander for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pedal Commander for sale SOLD!

SOLD! Selling my gently used Pedal Commander that was used on my 2012 for about 4 months before being removed. It was fun while it was installed but my wife didn't like it when I would forget to reset it from, my preferred setting, Sport.

Anyway, it is in excellent condition and includes everything that came with it originally, plus a bonus control panel overlay from Josh at Designs-N-Signs. All of the original stickers, mounting Velcro, and cleaning pads are unused.

$200 shipped (CONUS). PayPal "Friens and Family" only please, unless you cover the fees.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my gently used Pedal Commander that was used on my 2012 for about 4 months before being removed. It was fun while it was installed but my wife didn't like it when I would forget to reset it from, my preferred setting, Sport.

Anyway, it is in excellent condition and includes everything that came with it originally, plus a bonus control panel overlay from Josh at Designs-N-Signs. All of the original stickers, mounting Velcro, and cleaning pads are unused.

$200 shipped (CONUS). PayPal "Friens and Family" only please, unless you cover the fees.

I’ll take it if it’s still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk