Oem takeoff shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just picked up a new truck and it is gettingn 3.0s this week. So I am selling all four oem shocks. They are off of a screw. Willing to ship to lower 48 at buyers expense or will deliver to raptoberfest if you will be attending. Asking $1500. Can post pictures as soon as they come off the truck if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Right now there are 237 miles and maybe 10 of those are offroad. I expect there to be about 400 before they come off, these shocks are brand new. What I am considering offroad was driving a dirt road and pulling into a field to take a picture lol

Salinger

Reaction score
Raptor rear shock

Hi,
I'm looking for the rear set. Are you willing to sell those apart?
How much?
Thank's for confirming,

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to split them up unless I couldn't sell them for months or something

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are these still for sale?
Shipped to NY, zip code 11385

I want to rebuild my set but can't afford the down time.

And I going to have to make sure they fit a 2010 1/2 Scab and/or see if there even a difference between years and models.
Hopefully some can chime in

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are these still for sale?
Shipped to NY, zip code 11385

I want to rebuild my set but can't afford the down time.

And I going to have to make sure they fit a 2010 1/2 Scab and/or see if there even a difference between years and models.
Hopefully some can chime in

I pm'd him with no response

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for being away. I've been running ragged for the last few days. They are still for sale. I was pmd before they came off the truck by someone who wanted all 4, and the shocks finally came off on Friday. I messaged them and haven't got a response yet. If I don't hear back from them within a day I will move on to the next person willing to buy all 4. I would rather not split them up if possible.