OEM Leather Wrapped Gauge Cluster Eyebrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOLD!

I changed my mind after purchasing this and decided that I want the one with the black stitching instead.

SELL: $125 w/ free shipping
TRADE: I'll send you this one via USPS Priority. After you receive it, put yours in the box and return it to me; I will pay the return shipping too.

If you're interested, PM me and include your email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice.

The Ford MSRP for this item is $228.38, but you can get them at Tasca for $150.73 + S&H. Be aware that these are listed as leather, but are actually vinyl.

Here's a sample photo of the part installed.

INSTALLATION: It's easy to install. Simply remove the two 7mm head screws that thread in vertically above the instrument cluster. After they're removed, just pull the stock panel straight back towards the drivers seat to remove it. Snap the new panel in straight forward and thread the two screws back in. Even first timers can do this in less than 5 minutes.

Attachments

• photo 1 (4).jpg
    photo 1 (4).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 110
  • photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
believe it or not, a sharpie works wonders on stitching when going to a darker color. Turned white stitching red in my vette, worked perfectly. A bit time consuming, but most of us are OCD anyway

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I changed my mind after purchasing this and decided that I want the one with the black stitching instead.

SELL: $125 w/ free shipping
TRADE: I'll send you this one via USPS Priority. After you receive it, put yours in the box and return it to me; I will pay the return shipping too.

The Ford MSRP for this item is $228.38, but you can get them at Tasca for $150.73 + S&H. Be aware that these are listed as leather, but are actually vinyl.

Here's a sample photo of the part installed.

Where can one get these leather covers?

OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Approved.
Sorry, Kaiser & other mods... I intended to post this in the "Garage Sale" forum.

nsdq3 said:
... Sharpie, shoe polish, dye...
Thanks for the ideas. I didn't try dye or shoe polish, but I did try a Sharpie on two of the threads on the backside of the panel where you can't see when installed. After about 30 minutes, I rubbed the threads and some black came off on my finger. I just figured it'd be worth a $25-35 loss if I could get $125 for this and order the correct part rather than worry about the color fading over time and/or during cleaning.

Pending sale - Thanks, rsike.

Where can one get these leather covers?
The part number is BL3Z-15045F20-BC, but it's the same part number for several colors; you must specify the color when order. Search the part number on Tasca or Tousley online parts and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. That's the OEM bezel though. Who did the leather?

OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. That's the OEM bezel though. Who did the leather?

The leather wrapped panel is OEM, it's just not OE in Raptor. They come in other trim levels like Lariat, Platinum, Harley, Limited, etc.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

SOLD! - Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.