New un-used method center caps from NVs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoMTVrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make an offer plus shipping! Thank you, these have never been mounted and only one has been out of the box! Also would like to note they are located in New Jersey!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

yoMTVrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt these are not heavy duty, I'm not trying to kill anyone on them just want to help a fellow member out if this is what they want to run. I will also be selling new method wheel bolts, again not my choice to run but I'm sure someone will be looking for them.(just an example)

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the bolts for around the faux-beadlock ring? I may be interested in those so I don't have down time for sending mine out for powdercoating or anodizing. Price?

Center caps aren't heavy duty, but for guys who offroad and want to have a spare set, it's good to snag these up.

OP
OP
Y

yoMTVrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bolts for around the faux-beadlock ring? I may be interested in those so I don't have down time for sending mine out for powdercoating or anodizing. Price?

Center caps aren't heavy duty, but for guys who offroad and want to have a spare set, it's good to snag these up.

They are yours if you want them throw a price out there!