My part out: Method NV's, Vinces Caps, AFE, Camburg and more...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM's replied too.

Any interest in any parts from my truck?
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/2014-oxford-white-screw-svc-50371/#post1054434

I have:

-SVC Gen 2 ABS with Fox Bump cans
-Deaver +3 Leafs
-Fox 3.0 with QAB (rear)
-Fox 3.0 DSC (front)
Shocks have been coated with Boeshield t9 for protection. Shocks could use a rebuild just due to miles driven.

If you are anywhere near Kansas and have a shop that can swap suspension we can work out a deal.
I'd love to take all these plus other stuff but I'm working far away from home

OP
OP
S

socal2ks

Reaction score
I'd love to take all these plus other stuff but I'm working far away from home

I have several guys interested in the suspension. I am leaving for a week, So I will not begin the part out process for a little while.

I would prefer to sell the whole package, however I do have people interested in all of the components.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

ABS Guards--SOLD

Bestop Steps--SOLD

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Mluis11--Empty your inbox.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several guys interested in the suspension. I am leaving for a week, So I will not begin the part out process for a little while.

I would prefer to sell the whole package, however I do have people interested in all of the components.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

ABS Guards--SOLD

Bestop Steps--SOLD

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Mluis11--Empty your inbox.

I'd be up for a package. Right now I'm jusy trying to figure out how to fix my rear differential since the 2010 models have a different bearing then the 2011+

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take the wheel caps pm me your paypal address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

socal2ks

Reaction score
Im heading west tonight, If anyone in the orange county area wants anything that's left, MAKE ME AN OFFER.