Minimum Post Requirement for Selling on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there and mods left too approve for sale threads? I posted well over a week ago and it still hasn't been approved.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if they would ban someone for creating a new general for sale thread and let people start posting in it. Of course its at the risk of the buyer and no protection from FRF. If there is no admins anymore, perhaps you won't get banned by not following the rules.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wonder if they would ban someone for creating a new general for sale thread and let people start posting in it. Of course its at the risk of the buyer and no protection from FRF. If there is no admins anymore, perhaps you won't get banned by not following the rules.

Makes you feel good about where your supporting member money is going right?

I doubt anyone is gonna get banned if that thread were to get posted.

D

Deleted member 12951

Makes you feel good about where your supporting member money is going right?

I doubt anyone is gonna get banned if that thread were to get posted.

I still feel good about supporting FRF even at a higher amount than the minimum.

But yes it is somewhat frustrating that no mods are managing this forum any longer or it seems.

I know Will has more important things to deal with but no other mods are stepping up to cover him. I mean Raptizzle did for a tad but he never took it seriously.

It reminds me of a dying business. Business slows so you cut staff and product dictated by the business volume and continue to do it more and more. Eventually you have no more business because your service sucks and you close the doors.

I think Shaggy should sell FRF and move on and see if a new owner can turn it around. I hate to say it though but in my own personal opinion, the GEN2 has ruined it. I know a LOT of folks here have left due to all the ******** and stupid shit post including the mods....

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I still feel good about supporting FRF even at a higher amount than the minimum.

But yes it is somewhat frustrating that no mods are managing this forum any longer or it seems.

I know Will has more important things to deal with but no other mods are stepping up to cover him. I mean Raptizzle did for a tad but he never took it seriously.

It reminds me of a dying business. Business slows so you cut staff and product dictated by the business volume and continue to do it more and more. Eventually you have no more business because your service sucks and you close the doors.

I think Shaggy should sell FRF and move on and see if a new owner can turn it around. I hate to say it though but in my own personal opinion, the GEN2 has ruined it. I know a LOT of folks here have left due to all the ******** and stupid shit post including the mods....

Will isn't even a question. He's got kiddos to take care of, who cares about the interwebs at that point.

Just because Tizz joked and screwed around on here doesn't mean he didn't take it seriously. He got left on an island here, basically the only mod still doing the day to day of approving ads and keeping things rolling. Maybe he didn't rule with an iron fist, but while he was active that stuff didn't slip. He also had other real life shit come up that took precedence. It's not fair to trash him when he spent a good bit of his time here. It's a lot for one guy to do.

There's plenty of other site staff, and I just get the impression people have more pressing stuff going on outside of FRF, and have for some time.

D

Deleted member 12951

Will isn't even a question. He's got kiddos to take care of, who cares about the interwebs at that point.

Just because Tizz joked and screwed around on here doesn't mean he didn't take it seriously. He got left on an island here, basically the only mod still doing the day to day of approving ads and keeping things rolling. Maybe he didn't rule with an iron fist, but while he was active that stuff didn't slip. He also had other real life shit come up that took precedence. It's not fair to trash him when he spent a good bit of his time here. It's a lot for one guy to do.

There's plenty of other site staff, and I just get the impression people have more pressing stuff going on outside of FRF, and have for some time.

Hence why I said Will has more important stuff to deal with. I was not aware of Tizz real life shit. And just because I said he didn't take it that serious, doesn't mean I trashed him. Shit the dude trashes a paid sponsor here so he deserves a little trash back.

Just think the unmanaged FRF is what is making it go the direction it is going and either the existing mods need to pick up the slack or Birdman needs to appoint some others to help. Personally I have some items to sell but why bother if nobody is going to approve them.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hence why I said Will has more important stuff to deal with. I was not aware of Tizz real life shit. And just because I said he didn't take it that serious, doesn't mean I trashed him. Shit the dude trashes a paid sponsor here so he deserves a little trash back.

Just think the unmanaged FRF is what is making it go the direction it is going and either the existing mods need to pick up the slack or Birdman needs to appoint some others to help. Personally I have some items to sell but why bother if nobody is going to approve them.

I wasn't contesting you on Will. We're on the same page there man, sorry if it came off wrong.

As for Tizz, you and him have your thing, not my business or problem. He's a friend and I tend to defend my friends to a fault. No hard feelings here either. I think you're a stand up guy as well and have zero problem with you. Hope I didn't come off that way.

I totally agree with your last point. This place needs a Wyatt Earp and a Doc Holliday to keep it in line and running smoothly. It's gone downhill at a very rapid pace the last couple of months it seems. People laugh, but I've offered to step up and be a mod (despite my fuckery, I really do care about this place) but was told no. That's fine, but some people who are active every day need to be given badges and put out on the mean streets of FRF.

Anyhow :cheers: