Minimum Post Requirement for Selling on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me almost a year to get to 50 posts. I have been stock piling Raptor parts in anticipation. Good deals a coming on parts coming soon.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who questioned the rule should have no doubts now! EXCELLENT, the way it was explained and I must say, makes me feel safe in my deals. Must say on a side note, all deals I have done have been great.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who questioned the rule should have no doubts now! EXCELLENT, the way it was explained and I must say, makes me feel safe in my deals. Must say on a side note, all deals I have done have been great.

I havent bought much on here but the stuff i have purchased has always been fairly priced and i never doubted any of the sellers. My favorite part of this forum is seeing that there are still some decent people in the world lol

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this the official post build up thread?
I agree^ almost all xtras on my Raptor have came from the garage sale thread. Thanks to FRF for weeding out the losers.lol

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it about the 50 posts. I will get my 50 posts and then I can sell my stuff onfrf

No worries it makes sense

Rodbender aka Steve