Method SVT Center Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Look at what arrived today!

Big Thanks to @vince7870 who made this happen. The caps are perfect and look great!

As you can see though I went in a different direction for wheels. So... I have four SVT caps for anyone who wants to buy them. I paid $220 and it was well worth it!

These are the caps from this thread...

Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

I'll do $200 and ship for free.

I leave for vacation on 06/28 for two weeks. However if someone wants this I will ship on Monday... If not, you'll have to wait until 07/13/15.

Attachments

• GOPR0470.jpg
    GOPR0470.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 120
  • GOPR0469.jpg
    GOPR0469.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 132

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine came yesterday too. I can't wait to get time to put them on. Sucks you're not able to use them but at least they sold fast. Wish I would have saw this I would have snagged them up for my other set of wheels. I'm kicking myself for canceling the second pair from Vince. Originally I figured I could only have one set a wheels on the truck at a time so why waste the money. Now that I got another truck though now I'm back to having ugly center caps on one of them. Lol.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine came yesterday too. I can't wait to get time to put them on. Sucks you're not able to use them but at least they sold fast. Wish I would have saw this I would have snagged them up for my other set of wheels. I'm kicking myself for canceling the second pair from Vince. Originally I figured I could only have one set a wheels on the truck at a time so why waste the money. Now that I got another truck though now I'm back to having ugly center caps on one of them. Lol.

I'll make you a deal.....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter