Method Standards-5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am listing these for a friend.

Offered is a set of of 5 Method Race Wheels. 17" x 8.5" These are the one piece 305 standard mat black. Bolt pattern is for a Ford F150, Raptor ... 6 bolts on 135cm. offset is 0/4.75". These wheels were purchased by a friend of mine, mounted and balanced as a set of dirt only tires for his Raptor. He used them for one trip and took them off. He had a massive heart attack while driving and died before ever using them again. I bought them for the tires and am selling the wheels. There is no damage or dings but they do show evidence they had been mounted and installed. They are virtually brand new. There are 4 FOMOCO factory pressure senders available for an additional $135. Free pick up in East County San Diego otherwise $125 flat rate nationwide. I take paypal, checks, Contact me for credit card payments. call or text Stuart @ 619.666.2817 with any questions. These are advertized locally and subject to prior sale. Asking $650 or best. [email protected]

IMG_1036.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wish I was in the market. Those look to be in great condition.

svtfussell

Reaction score
very sorry for your loss... I am extremely interested. will they fit my stock '14 tires?

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in just 1 for a spare. If they don't sell by TRR ill be happy to take one. Sorry for your loss trey.

Irunone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also sorry to hear about losing your friend.
If you end up selling these separately, I would interested in one for a spare. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.