Method Roosts Lollipop Red (5 Pieces)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my 5 method roosts powder coated Prismatics Powders Lollipop red with peek-a-blue center rings. Asking $700, the powder alone goes about $400 so not a bad deal if you're in the market for some red wheels. The wheels are all in great condition (none bent or scratched) with the exception of one (the spare) that had a cap screw break off in it. The screw is sticking out just about 4mm and might be able to be removed. I'm willing to ship on the buyers dime or possibly even split the shipping if you have a commercial address to ship to. They're be packaged well in the proper 17x8.5 Method boxes. Any questions shoot me a pm or email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Hey Justin, were you making caps to fit the Roosts?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great seller! Fast shipping. Some one jump on these. Good luck with the sale Justin.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much shipping will be to CA

$75 TOTAL

What new wheels did you go with?

I have some Bronze Fuel Anza's and the new all machined Method Double Standards on order. @Nick@Apollo-Optics is getting the first set of Anza's in country. Well for Ford pattern at least. They were all supposed to be on one container. I wanted to make sure he got them before TRR so I'm still waiting on mine (due in next week). I'm contemplating going with the full machined Method wheel though. Not many people running machined wheels these days.

Hey Justin, were you making caps to fit the Roosts?

Yeah, I have a guy that cuts flat cap made from 3mm aluminum. The new Roost cap comes with a little plug where the hole used to be. They look pretty good.

Great seller! Fast shipping. Some one jump on these. Good luck with the sale Justin.

Thanks guys. I emailed you about a bed rack today. Get back to me with some ideas.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are back up for sale. Original buyer backed out.

Last edited:

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello there, I sent you an email and am very interested in these wheels. Please PM me here or reply to my email (from joshua.luke...). Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.