Method Con 6 Bronze Wheels - Set of 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a barely used set of Method Con 6 wheels in Bronze. 17" x 8.5", 0 offset, 4.75" backspacing. 6x135mm. Center caps included.

The wheels are currently on my truck, and will be dismounted next week as soon as my new wheels arrive.

Asking price is $650 plus whatever shipping cost is. I get a pretty decent discount with UPS, and will be happy to get you a quote once the wheels are dismounted and boxed up. I'm located in San Diego if you want to do a cash/face to face deal.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are exactly the wheels I wanna get, I just don’t quite have 750 right now being xmas just passed.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Can you post pics of your black truck with these wheels on it, my truck is black also and I’m gonna buy these wheels and curious how it’s gonna look. Thanks

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh those look great on a black truck, I’m definitely getting some. You think those other methods are gonna look better than them ? I’m not doubting they will look good but those con 6 in bronze look great on your truck

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

I want them but shipping will kill me I bet. I’m imNC

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh those look great on a black truck, I’m definitely getting some. You think those other methods are gonna look better than them ? I’m not doubting they will look good but those con 6 in bronze look great on your truck

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

I want them but shipping will kill me I bet. I’m imNC
Want, pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk