Lots of Suspension stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD - Spare Tire Holder -King 3.0 16" shocks -3/16" Boxed in bolt on Bed Cage -4.5 Deaver Leaf Springs -Mounting Brackets -Grade 8 Hardware -Custom Shackles - $5850 New PRICE - $3000

ADD - Ford Raptor Gusset Kit A great fix for bent frame - $2200 New Price - $1200 with King Bumps

ADD - SuperCrew Sidesteps/rockguards - $1300new – Price - $ 650

ADD - front suspension system. $2600 new Price $1300

I will also throw in the Lower Control Arms for a spare set.

This is $12,000 worth of killer suspension for $6000. If someone buys it all at once, I will give an even better deal. Everything is in perfect condition.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn! King 3.0s and new UCAs for $1300...If only I hadn't already committed to getting RPG gear. :ROFLJest:

These are some smokin deals!

OP
OP
Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suspension

Would you be willing to separate some items? Im interested in the front suspension setup and the gusset kit? can you PM me when you get a chance thanks.

I have a lot of pm's on this stuff this morning. I am pretty sure these are both sold, but if not you are 3rd in line by time of posting pm's. I will send you another message if they are still available.

Thanks,

Chris

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm predicting everything will be sold by today. If you're considering any of these items, I'd jump on it now. Way to go with the generous pricing Chris!

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hell of a deal here. Chris told me the front kings aren't part of the deal though.