LOTS of Gen 1 parts - Bump kit, intake, exhaust, tuner, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I sold my 2014 but I took almost all the aftermarket stuff off first so I've got a bunch of things for sale. All parts are available in SoCal (Corona Area). Prices listed with each part:

SOLD RPG Stage 2 Kit - $750. This kit is complete except for the axle strike pads cause I was too lazy to take those off. You can get a new set from RPG. Includes the Fox 2.5 inch body, 2 inch stroke bump stops.

SOLD King 2.5 inch body, 4 inch stroke bump stops - $300. I used these with the RPG kit to tow my 10k lbs toyhauler. They worked awesome in that application and only took 20 minutes to swap but could be used for whatever.

SOLD K&N Intake (77-2579KTK) - $250. 50 State legal (had the sticker on it). Great shape and includes a filter sock.

SCT Tuner - $300. Has 3 5 Star tunes on it that I never used AND SVC's "The Tune" which is what I was using. *UPDATE* "The Tune" is not VIN locked and will work so long as you have the same PCM code. My PCM code was TPT0, you can find the code on the PCM label under the hood.

SOLD Black Widow Exhaust - $300. This is the factory exhaust with a black widow muffler in it. Comes with the factory resonator and a resonator delete pipe. Here is a link to the sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3JCARd3HA&feature=youtu.be
In the video, the factory resonator is still on. Gets even louder without it.

SOLD Factory wheel and tire - $250. Basically brand new condition. This was my "second spare" required for some runs. It spent 99% of its life in my shed or under the tonneau of the truck bed. Still has the hairs on the tires, never had to use it.

SOLD JLT Catch can - $80. Good condition, passenger side with factory style hoses.

SOLD SDHQ Hood Light Brackets - $80

Homemade Lowrance Elite 5m Dash Mount - $40. You can see my thread on it here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f12/diy-lowrance-elite-5m-mount-38701/

Removable towing mirrors - $30

Attachments

• Bump Kit.jpg
    Bump Kit.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Bumps.jpg
    Bumps.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 147
  • Intake1.jpg
    Intake1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Intake2.jpg