Local sale Corsa Extreme with borla muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Malibu1

Reaction score
I have a Corsa Extreme exhaust for Screw for sale. It currently has a borla muffler on it but I still have the corsa muffler also. If you want to use the Corsa muffler you will have to have it welded on. Borla muffler was way to loud and I went back to stock raptor exhaust. Has about 10k miles on corsa muffler and about 50 miles on borla muffler lol. Borla has bad drone, I should have stayed with the corsa muffler. 450.00 local sale only. I live in Bonney Lake wa.
Mark

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Corsa Extreme exhaust for Screw for sale. It currently has a borla muffler on it but I still have the corsa muffler also. If you want to use the Corsa muffler you will have to have it welded on. Borla muffler was way to loud and I went back to stock raptor exhaust. Has about 10k miles on corsa muffler and about 50 miles on borla muffler lol. Borla has bad drone, I should have stayed with the corsa muffler. 450.00 local sale only. I live in Bonney Lake wa.
Mark

shit, i've been looking for that corsa muffler, if you'd ship i'd take it...what kind of condition is it in? any pics?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
shit, i've been looking for that corsa muffler, if you'd ship i'd take it...what kind of condition is it in? any pics?
ROAD Trip!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $10 for a chance to win a 50" light bar.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=929496
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

oh, and if you have time, Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i messaged you like a year ago on it (might have been someone else) but, did you have any pics you could send my way?