Kicker Sub w/amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*********SOLD**********

For sale is a new opened box Kicker sub with amp to replace the factory sony system under rear seat of SCEW Raptors or F-150 . I ordered it from Stage 3 and it WILL NOT FIT with a Tuffy Security box in place but . I prefer my security box instead of a little more sound. Tried to mount it with box and put back in shipping box .

My loose your gain

Included in box :

Everything from Kicker
Sub with mounted amp from Kicker
Wire harness from Kicker
Instructions
Installation accessories

$550 plus shipping firm

Link :

2009-2014 F150 Kicker VSS SubStage Powered Subwoofer Kit (Super Crew) SF150C09

Last edited:

ASUKid25

Reaction score
WTB

For sale is a new opened box Kicker sub with amp to replace the factory sony system under rear seat of SCEW Raptors or F-150 . I ordered it from Stage 3 and it WILL NOT FIT with a Tuffy Security box in place but . I prefer my security box instead of a little more sound. Tried to mount it with box and put back in shipping box .

My loose your gain

Included in box :

Everything from Kicker
Sub with mounted amp from Kicker
Wire harness from Kicker
Instructions
Installation accessories

$550 plus shipping firm

Link :

2009-2014 F150 Kicker VSS SubStage Powered Subwoofer Kit (Super Crew) SF150C09

Still for sale? I'm interested!

Blaplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interested as well if we can work on price as i need it shipped to FL

OP
OP
BeansGT

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still for sale? I'm interested!

Yes it is

interested as well if we can work on price as i need it shipped to FL

Yes it is and I am in Florida price is firm as I am already taking a beating on this and it is literally new just wont fit in my truck because of lock box . Box was opened and the speaker was set into location that is all. PM me as im not on here much and maybe we can set up a meet sometime if your interested.

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great package, just completed the install about a month ago. Quite pleased with it.

Great price too, I think I paid about $120 more and was happy to do so. Even more so after the sound improvement.

GLWS.