KHC Tire carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a bed mount tire carrier that keeps it below a bedcover. It is raw metal currently as I have never mounted it or used it. I believe they sold these for around $690 raw. I will take $400 picked up. I am located near 16214 which is likely along route to Havoc for some. Not sure if I will drive down for it but could be persuaded. photo 4.jpg

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have that thing huh?
Planning on coming out to havoc this year? If so bring ole Subaru Vince Vaughn with you..
We'll have a spot for you

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still got it! Never tried to sell it till now. Thought I was going to add a jack mount and have it bedlinered. Changed my mind.

Debating about Havoc! I have some other things happening that weekend but Vince and I thought about driving over just to visit you jagoffs! Play some ********. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombtech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance of shipping im very interested!! Message me if u can

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not keen on shipping but I can try to find out about shipping this week and see what it would involve. I'm assuming I would have to bolt it to a pallet to ship.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not keen on shipping but I can try to find out about shipping this week and see what it would involve. I'm assuming I would have to bolt it to a pallet to ship.

Nonsense man! Take it to a greyhound bus station and just wrap the ends and they will ship cross county for like $70-90