KC Pro6 Light Bar - 9 Light!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KC Pro6 Light Bar - 9 Light! *sold*

*sold*

Well.... Ive decided to let my KC Pro6 go rather than mount it on my truck since I'm leaving the country for about 4 months and probably going to sell my truck either before I leave or after I get back.

Thing was bought during a pre-order so I got the 8 light version for a $1525 from Apollo Optics. However, I had a chance to meet up with the KC peeps and when they found out I was going to have SVC brew up some mounts, they gave me a 9th light and an extra windshield support to add into the mix! Best part is they say the 9 light config only draws 14.6 amps and can be hard wired to the 15A #3 uplifter which is what I was going to do. (no relay included since I wasnt going to use one)

Mounts are brewed up at SVC right now, but unfortunately dont fit my truck. Seems that the roofline seam on Raptor has two different versions. We tried them on a few different trucks and they were either nuts one.... or totally didn't fit. Good part is that they can laser out another set and just custom fit them to whatever truck. Also, KC now has mounts for the A-pillar this route. Id stick with SVC though... mounts are beefy as hell!

Let me know if youre interested in the light. If youre in SoCal and want to go with SVCs mounts, I can even drop the light off there for ya.

Selling it for less then I bought it for.... and it's a freak 9 light! $1400. Not interested in trades or lesser offers.

Attachments

• IMG_6986.jpg
    IMG_6986.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_6987.jpg
    IMG_6987.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_6988.jpg
    IMG_6988.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the overall length of this bar? Do you have covers for them by chance?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

Post a pic ofyour Raptor here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=49261&share_fid=17668&share_type=t
Calendar contest August 17
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Vote for a pic here: vvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1010757

KC hasnt made covers for it yet. However, the first set of covers theyll be producing will be in black (according to KC).

As for length, I can measure when I get home. Until then, heres the pics of the mounts and positioning that SVC made up. 9 light version fits the brow of the Raptor perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_6517.jpg
    IMG_6517.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_6518.jpg
    IMG_6518.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 273
OP
OP
D

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to get the lights off the mount and run them individually cause I have light tower just need lights haha
Ya... the lights come out the the arc bracketry. Not sure whatd be required to put them on a tower though.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Damn that is so cool, sooooo much want GLWS
Buy it :p