Interest List Forming: Vince's center caps for Method Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been trying to track down a set of these flush mount center caps for the Method Wheels made by Vince @vince7870. I had just missed Vince's last batch and had no luck finding a used set to buy off anyone...everyone seems to love them and no one wants to part with them. Vince mentioned that he needs to recieve a good level of interest to begin a batch. Each batch has to be of 25 sets. So I asked Vince is I could start up a group buy, so that we can spark up enough interest to get this thing going again.

I have zero affiliation with Vince and am not receiving anything from doing this. Honestly, I just am impatient and want a set of these and want to get a list together so that this next batch can get done.

If you have more questions about the caps, here's a link to the original and official thread for Vince's caps:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/custom-cnc-machined-center-caps-method-wheels-26008/

I do not know a ton about the technical aspects of these, but I do know that there is a shorter version and a longer version. Most want the shorter version that sit flush. Honestly, I don't even need to know that information, I am literally just forming an interest list to hand over to Vince, regardless of tall or short.

Please either leave a comment on here or you can also PM me to add you to the list. I will try to update the list as much as I can so that we can all track our progress. Please tell any friends that may be interested to let me know to add them to the list.

Thank You

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 340
OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will be the official book keeping list:

1. LekRap
2. @Madcowranch
3. @Trick_Raptor
4. @cbcgeneral
5. @FullAuto
6. @SprungMonkey
7. @BrockMarcotte
8. @RT2BEAR
9. @JimmyCee
10. Blake McBrayer-from Facebook FRF group
11. Carlos Contreras-from Facebook FRF group
12. @NorCalRaptor
13. @NorCalRaptor-2nd set
14. @blueraptor9977
15. @PermianRaptor
16. @supertrk
17. @ESRaptor

I will be "mentioning" each person added to the list just to make sure that I am confirming your serious and know that I am adding you to the list. If I add anyone to the list and you do not want to be, just let me know.

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I want the machined NV 305.

MR_305_Machined_Face_Web_large.jpg

I like the way the black center cap looks like @Mluis11 has on his Raptor but I wonder if I would be able to get a machined center cap or will all have to be black?

Has anyone seen a machined center cap? Do they match the NV 305 wheel?

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want the machined NV 305.
I like the way the black center cap looks like @Mluis11 has on his Raptor but I wonder if I would be able to get a machined center cap or will all have to be black?

Has anyone seen a machined center cap? Do they match the NV 305 wheel?

I really like the look of the black cap in the machined wheel with the silver SVT logo. I'm not sure how much I've seen a machined cap tho. I'm sure if you look through Vince's official thread, there must be some pictures in there somewhere.

Can I put you down @Trick_Raptor for a set? I don't need to know the color or anything yet, just need to secure you a spot for a set.

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I really like the look of the black cap in the machined wheel with the silver SVT logo. I'm not sure how much I've seen a machined cap tho. I'm sure if you look through Vince's official thread, there must be some pictures in there somewhere.

Can I put you down @Trick_Raptor for a set? I don't need to know the color or anything yet, just need to secure you a spot for a set.

I'll take a black set for sure... if machined is an option I'd like to see it first.