ICOM F5021 50 Watt radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold the raptor and I'm not gonna re-use this radio in my RZR. Its in excellent condition. Purchased from Outlaw Offroad and programmed to their spec (see pic of frequencies. No antenna included, I am reusing that.

$200

Attachments

• Photo Jun 29, 8 38 34 AM.jpg
    Photo Jun 29, 8 38 34 AM.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Photo Jun 29, 8 38 29 AM.jpg
    Photo Jun 29, 8 38 29 AM.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 87

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once this ad is officially sold, I have another one avail too too, upgraded when i got the new truck.

PM me if interested, wont sell until we confirm this ads poster sold his first.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once this ad is officially sold, I have another one avail too too, upgraded when i got the new truck.

PM me if interested, wont sell until we confirm this ads poster sold his first.

Maybe John (Goatherder) doesnt check this section as much as before he sold the truck. But I bought the radio off him already and received it last week. Unless he has another radio, this thread should be closed. Might as well contact Sitdown to buy his radio.

I wish the moderators would allow garage sale threads to be marked as "sold" when the items listed are already sold like other forums do. It would eliminate a lot of confusion and wasted time trying to buy items that are no longer available.