Ice hole coolers group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am no longer carrying Yeti coolers, they decided my dealership didn't meet their terms. I now sell ICE HOLE brand coolers, similar construction, american made, good stuff. Each size is larger than a yeti of the same size. Check out their website for colors and dimensions. I'm putting together a group buy to get the dealership rolling. I need roughly 10 coolers to make this a go.

www.iceholecoolers.com

They come in 3 sizes

35 - $285 (Retail $365)
60 - $340 (Retail $435)
100 - $390 (Retail $524)

White_M60_dockR_SLOr2.jpg

Order so far
Hoffer 100 Tan
bcjohnson 60 tan
Vash 35 tan

Last edited:

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anybody that is on the fence, the SGM got me the 35 for Father's day 2013. These coolers are awesome, and just as good as a yeti, but AMERICAN made, by a TEXAS company. I had a potential seal issue on my cooler last fall, and they sent me out a new cooler. I had the replacement cooler in 2 days delivered to my door after I made the call to customer service. I used the shipping box of the replacement cooler to ship the cooler with the potential seal issue back to Icehole, as I did not have to return my old cooler before I received the replacement cooler.

If you need a reason to push you over the fence, I'll give you a couple:

1. Bulletproof coolers, and will hold ice as long as any of it's competitors.
2. GREAT customer service.
3. American made.

Wright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well now I know why they are bigger than a Yeti, cause everything is bigger in Texas...

Yeti is in Texas too, as well as brute. We just like making awesome coolers.

If I didn't already have a couple Yetis I would be all over this. I like the iceholes better, but not enough to ditch my Yetis.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you know about "lock ability" of these? Couldn't find a good description on the website.
Ice Hole accessories?

6.2 - Power To Do More

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey, I was considering helping us both out and getting onboard the group thing. I was a bit puzzled by why they don't have ALL the specs on their web site? ID #'s.