Gen1 OE full set of shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These were purchased by me as a back up set from a member on the forum "Battle Born". They had less than 100 miles on them. OE front springs come with. He has a 14 rap. All can be verified on the forum.
I'm in Vermont. Not likely any local pick ups here, I will ship at buyers cost. (Which wont be real cheap). These are off a scab. Ford lists different part numbers for scab and screw.

(((((((((((((((1.2k plus shipping.)))))))))))))))))))))

I'm feeling pretty lazy. We all know what they look like. The Fox are virtually new. Collecting dust. The springs are new. If you'd like pix, give a shout out and I'll get er done.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have a PM.

Can anyone tell me if the OEM Fox shocks are the same for Scab vs. a Screw?

Last edited:
OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apologize for posting this stuff before the deal was done. I thought I had my truck sold but the potential buyer decided to buy a new trail boss when it comes out.
As long as I have mine, these parts remain in my inventory.
And based on how soft the market has gone on these trucks, even a unheard of low mileage unit in near perfect condition it looks like I’ll be hanging on to this baby.
Off topic, but right now you’d pay more for an equal mileage less optioned newer Chevy ZR2 than my raptor. I’ve driven one. I find that personally offensive and completely upside down. Now if I had OE front springs and leaf packs it might be debatable...........

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck is sold. Parts are available. There is something I should state. While its been several years, I've bought and sold a great number of stuff in here WITHOUT paypal. Meaning I only accept well concealed cash or a check. Which unless you have been on the forum for awhile and are a member I'll be waiting for the check to clear before sending the parts.

I am going to have the same wheels and tires pictured on my truck for sale as well. American Outlaw Hollywood's with BFG KO2's. Less than 3k on them. With Geiser brothers springs on bottom perch there is ZERO rub. They actually weight over five pounds each lighter than OE. (still heavy) I will do a agreeable meet for those up here in New England. If they don't sell up here I might do shipping. 1.2k.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ask and thou shall receive. As indicated, these have less than 100 miles on them. I didn't even wipe them off. Straight out of my humidity controlled basement.

Attachments

• DSCN2114.jpg
    DSCN2114.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN2115.jpg
    DSCN2115.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN2116.jpg
    DSCN2116.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 57

darkside1k

Reaction score
Truck is sold. Parts are available. There is something I should state. While its been several years, I've bought and sold a great number of stuff in here WITHOUT paypal. Meaning I only accept well concealed cash or a check. Which unless you have been on the forum for awhile and are a member I'll be waiting for the check to clear before sending the parts.

I am going to have the same wheels and tires pictured on my truck for sale as well. American Outlaw Hollywood's with BFG KO2's. Less than 3k on them. With Geiser brothers springs on bottom perch there is ZERO rub. They actually weight over five pounds each lighter than OE. (still heavy) I will do a agreeable meet for those up here in New England. If they don't sell up here I might do shipping. 1.2k.

Price on the rim and rims with tires? Im over in nh... if you're not on it already, check out New England Raptors on Facebook...