Gen 2 Deaver +3's brand new pick up in Northern Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have set of set of brand new deaver +3's for a gen 2 available for pickup in northern Virginia with all hardware. There was a shipping mistake by UPS who lost the package and Scott@deaver made it right and set out another set to me. Long story short I either need to get these back to Scott and being these are 100lbs each and shipping across country isn't cheap. I figure I'd try and get these sold locally to avoid more shipping costs and help Scott@deaver and Jeff@performance lifts and get those guys paid. $1325 picked up or I can meet within a reasonable distance of 22303

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So UPS lost them and then they showed up after Scott @ Deaver shipped you a new set? (They're an extra set right?)

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So UPS lost them and then they showed up after Scott @ Deaver shipped you a new set? (They're an extra set right?)

Yup, they're an extra set, when they were shipped from CA, I was given 3 tracking numbers, one for hardware and one each for the leaf packs. the hardware box was trackable and showed updates and were delivered, the leaf packs however only showed "billing information received" so after a week or so of no UPS updates and still only showing a label being printed, Scott sent another set of leafs, and the original leaf pack tracking numbers magically showed up in the UPS system and the only scanned update was when they were scanned in VA and delivered same day, no scan ever in CA. Anyways I'm being proactive and trying to save Scott and Jeff time and freight and if I can get them sold locally I figure it would be easier than trying to get these back to the west coast. Can't say enough positive things about Scott@deaver and [email protected]. both very proactive and go out of their way for the customers.

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, they're an extra set, when they were shipped from CA, I was given 3 tracking numbers, one for hardware and one each for the leaf packs. the hardware box was trackable and showed updates and were delivered, the leaf packs however only showed "billing information received" so after a week or so of no UPS updates and still only showing a label being printed, Scott sent another set of leafs, and the original leaf pack tracking numbers magically showed up in the UPS system and the only scanned update was when they were scanned in VA and delivered same day, no scan ever in CA. Anyways I'm being proactive and trying to save Scott and Jeff time and freight and if I can get them sold locally I figure it would be easier than trying to get these back to the west coast. Can't say enough positive things about Scott@deaver and [email protected]. both very proactive and go out of their way for the customers.

I am in Winchester but my truck isnt ready to be driven yet. Do you have more specifics about the springs? What the +3 compared to the stock? Have a Scab and will be running about 200 extra lbs in bed for all gear. You have any info or can Scott and Jeff get some so I can read? Thanks

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deaver is apparently sold out of the L84 springs until late December early January

Anyways to answer your question the +3 springs will be 1 inch taller than stock since the 2” stock lift bLock is removed. With 200lbs in the back I would think that it may sit pretty close to stock height or maybe 1/4” taller. Hope that helps.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in Winchester but my truck isnt ready to be driven yet. Do you have more specifics about the springs? What the +3 compared to the stock? Have a Scab and will be running about 200 extra lbs in bed for all gear. You have any info or can Scott and Jeff get some so I can read? Thanks

If nearby, buy these Hock

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what, who and how do I get these. Also I might not be able to meet you for a week or so till my truck is drive able.

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what, who and how do I get these. Also I might not be able to meet you for a week or so till my truck is drive able.

Hockster. I sent you a pm. Just email Jeff and give him your forum name and he can take payment and answer any questions you have