Gen 1 SVT AIR VENT Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEAST MODE

Reaction score
Install

Did you have to remove the plastic air vent piece to install the vinyl? If you did, how did you do it? I want to paint mine (they are sunfaded) and I wanted to see if there is an easy way before I go start pulling on plastic and possibly break something.

Thanks in advance!

- Craig

OP
OP
Skyfrog

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to remove the plastic air vent piece to install the vinyl? If you did, how did you do it? I want to paint mine (they are sunfaded) and I wanted to see if there is an easy way before I go start pulling on plastic and possibly break something.

Thanks in advance!

- Craig

PM Sent since this is the Garage Sale forum. You can also try @AdamsPolishes VRT instead of painting.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

- Craig

Search on YouTube... Very easy to do. I did back lights with American flags.

Attachments

• IMG_20171120_154240268.jpg
    IMG_20171120_154240268.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 17

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

- Craig
Use a plastic pry tool to get the cover off, it should just unsnap.