gen 1 SCREW rear frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsterFD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bent frame? gen 1 SCREW rear frame here

got a bent frame? heres a replacement one thats straight with no issues. Got this but have no need for it. front frame is cut. this is off a '14 screw raptor.

these are about 4500+shipping from ford.
<s>Asking $1600 freight shipping included or $1200 picked up</s>
price lowered, 1200 shipped, 800 pick up
will consider trade offers, show me what ya got(ex. method NV, rear bumper or deavers)

Located in La Habra, CA

hYoidbDl.jpg
fnZV8W3l.jpg
4taMmjMl.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

monsterFD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure, i dont have access to the frame at this time. A vin was provided of the car it was pulled from. If you need it and interested in the frame, i can provide it.

supermilano

Reaction score
not sure, i dont have access to the frame at this time. A vin was provided of the car it was pulled from. If you need it and interested in the frame, i can provide it.

I was more or less curious for the future if I needed a frame and how much of a hassle it'd be.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
random question do the frames have vins on them?

The original frame for the vehicle will have the vin stamped on it, replacement frames do not have vin numbers on them. In the US at least the VIN for the vehicle moves with the cab not the frame.